- Online booking discount! Book directly with us and save.
- 3.5 hour intimate group experience (no more than 12 people)
- Departs daily at 11 AM
- Explore the iconic Lover’s Beach (Playa del Amor) & enjoy a private guided walking tour
- Feed sea lion’s at Sea Lion Colony
- Included: Snorkeling equipment
- Included Mexican beer, fresh margaritas, soft drinks and bottled water
- Included: meal of Mexican “tacos de canasta,” and seasonal veggies while you make your own fresh guacamole.
- Perfect for guests of all ages, including couples and families!
The most fun you will have on the water in Cabo!
The most fun at the best spots of Cabo San Lucas sea. This is the perfect cruise if you want visit the most scenic places on Cabo San Lucas Bay: The Arch, Sea Lion Colony, Neptune’s Finger and Pelican Rock, also you’ll explore the iconic Lover’s Beach during a private guided walking tour.
The fun continues when we anchor to refresh you doing some snorkeling, swimming or just relaxing on board with our friendly staff, good music and fresh margaritas.
The party goes on when we cruise towards “Medano Beach” while you enjoy a Mexican lunch and learn from our crew how to make authentic fresh guacamole (the best you will ever taste). Of course throughout the tour you will have chips, salsa, Mexican beer, margaritas, soft drinks and bottled water to have a perfect day cruise.
Finally we finish our tour visiting a local legend, Pancho the Sea Lion and all of his wives. So get your camera ready because our sea lions love to sneak up to the edge of the boat looking for a treat.
- Lounge furniture
- Ice coolers with ice
- Sound system
- Snorkeling gear
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Departure time: 11:00 am
- Capacity: no more than 12 people
- Food and drink: mexican beer, margaritas, soft drinks, bottled water, chips, salsa, tacos de canasta, and seasonal veggies with guacamole
- Bathing suits