- Online booking discount! Book directly with us and save.
- 3.5 hour intimate group experience (no more than 12 people)
- Departs daily at 11 AM
- Explore the iconic Lover’s Beach (Playa del Amor) & enjoy a private guided walking tour
- Feed sea lion’s at Sea Lion Colony
- Included: Stand up paddle boards, snorkeling equipment and water mat for lounging
- Included Mexican beer, fresh margaritas, soft drinks and bottled water
- Included: meal of Mexican “tacos de canasta,” and seasonal veggies while you make your own fresh guacamole.
- Perfect for guests of all ages, including couples and families!
- $109 $87.20
- $62 $52
The most fun you will have on the water in Cabo!
This Cabo day cruise provides you the most complete tour of Cabo’s famous waters.
Visit the most scenic and picture perfect spots in Cabo San Lucas Bay – including: The Arch, Sea Lion Colony, Neptune’s Finger and Pelican Rock.
The fun continues when we anchor allowing you to do some snorkeling, swimming or just relax on board our custom catamaran. Outfitted with comfortable lounge seating, onboard music and our friendly staff that keep the drinks flowing.
Enjoy a Mexican lunch on the water as we cruise towards “Medano Beach” and learn from our crew how to make authentic fresh guacamole–it may be the best you have ever tasted! Chips, salsa, Mexican beer, margaritas, soft drinks and bottled water are complimentary throughout the tour.
We finish our tour visiting a local legend, Pancho the Sea Lion and all of his wives. Get your camera ready because our sea lions love to sneak up to the edge of the boat looking for a treat.